There are times in which your body and your mind just say ‘enough!’ and we require a short break. That does not necessarily mean to catch a plane, go away and be gone for more than seven days. Not at all. A weekend can be perfect to start with a clean slate and get strenght until summer holidays come to our lives. What a better way to recuperate than in the Costa Brava? Here we find Les Hamaques, a unique place that will catch you from the first contact.
First thing we see when arriving there is that there is no indication of it, so our break becomes more than special. For a romantic weekend, to get away or whatever you want. To look for reasons won’t be the hardest part, but to farewell this singular and unique place. This is a boutique hotel that used to be an old farmhouse in Empordà before.
Which room are you staying in?
With a total of 5 rooms, its garden is the perfect place to unwind and take a break. What do you like best?
– Magnolia. It is bright and has a double bed and private bath. It has doors leading directly to the hotel garden.
– Acacia. A quiet room which has its own private terrace.
– Buganvilla. For those who need space, this is your room. It has a work desk and a sitting room with sofa-bed. Its main feature is the six picture windows overlooking the garden.
– Glicina. It has its own terrace from where much natural light comes in.
– Suite Bambú. It is the most luxurious room of Les Hamaques. With a total of 32 square meters, it has its own private garden.
In addition, its greenhouse is used as a lounge for spectacularly romantic dinners!