You don’t have to be a millionaire to have a luxury home. If you know how to decorate your rooms with the right pieces, you can turn your humble abode into a place of grandeur and comfort.
- Chandelier – When you think of luxury décor this is undoubtedly one of the first items that pop into mind. These beautiful lights have illuminated churches, castles, and other fine buildings since the 16th century. They used to be seen only in the homes of the upper class or wealthy. But now almost anyone can have one in their home. There are so many affordable designs and sizes to choose from.
- Curtains – Having tailored window treatments can transform a simple home into a high-end, luxurious residence. You don’t even have to use super expensive fabric. Just make sure to select draperies that are properly lined and hemmed. Then choose an elegant set of ready-made rods, rings, and hooks.
- Artwork – When you look at the rooms of luxury homes, hotels, restaurants, or offices, you will notice that they have at least one piece of art. Whether it is a painting from a world-renowned master or unique sculpture, having displayed artwork brings a level of class and grandeur to any space.
- Marble – Walking in palaces or mansions, at least one part of the building will be made of this high-end material. If a marbled floor or countertop is out of your budget, you can look for a coffee table or a lamp with a base made from marble.
- Flowers – Having a bunch of fresh blooms instantly adds beauty, comfort, and luxury. They are perfect for greeting visitors when they walk in the door, as additional table décor in your elegant dining room setting, or as a mood-uplifter in your bedroom.
Don’t forget to also keep your home clean and tidy always. All the luxury décor in the world will not work in rooms full of clutter and dirt.