Forget the tiredness and laziness: everything you do (or not do) today will affect your skin tomorrow. To avoid that, we’ll dedicate this post to those small gestures to improve your skin pampering.
– Forget the rubbing: To remove your makeup it’s not necessary to rub until it all goes away, but rather to apply, leave on and remove with water or some cotton. Cosmetics are designed to remove makeup, to pull it in.
– Control the amounts: To saturate your skin with soaps, cleansers or moisturizers in any case can lead to fruition. Just a small amount is more than enough to get a perfect skin.
– Don’t forget the tonic: The tonic sweeps away any traces of makeup or water residues and prepares the skin to absorb better the previous treatments. It’s a fundamental step in the beauty routine, you have no excuse.
– Don’t use the same makeup remover daily: If you use makeup every day, especially around the eyes,try not to always apply the same cosmetic to remove your makeup. They can contain too aggressive ingredients to the skin, so it’s highly advisable to alternate micellar water or natural oils, which are much softer for sensitive skin.
– Tie your hair up while sleeping: Put your hair in a braid or a high bun to keep your hair from preventing the skin to regenerate correctly, which provokes the annoying appearance of acne. In addition, to sleep with your hair tied up will give you some very natural waves for the next day.
– Use a facial mask weekly: No matter how busy you are, sure you have 10 minutes a week to protect your skin. Use a mask according to your skin needs (normal, dry, oily, combination or sensitive) and you will definitely notice the difference.
– Heat works: Soak a towel in hot water and apply it directly on your face for a few minutes. It will help to purify your pores and improve hydration.
If you follow these little tips thoroughly, your skin will look radiant. It’ll take some minutes of your time, but you’ll feel fresh and clean all the time.